Master Liminha D’Ogum
António Carlos de Lima
08.08.1964 – 03.11.2005.
08/08/1964 – Birth in Taquaringa, city of the state of São Paulo (Brazil).
He dies on November 3rd 2005 in Geneva, (Switzerland).
- Second CD « Geração Africana vol.II », Beginning of the project Capoeira Antiga in Clermont-Ferrand, (France).
- During the Fifth Festival of the Association Arte Popular in Geneva (Switzerland).
- He records his first audio CD « Revelação » during the Fourth Festival of the Association Arte Popular in Geneva (Switzerland).
- Third Arte Popular Capoeira Initiation Geneva, (Switzerland).
- Second Arte Popular Capoeira Initiation, Carlos da Costa « Ataare Da Costa » and « Julinho » are trained to the level of teachers Geneva (Switzerland).
- First Arte Popular Capoeira Initiation Geneva (Switzerland).
- He creates the association « Arte Popular ». He is in charge of several academies of EuropeI, aiming to the spreading out and teaching of Capoeira.
- He arrives in Geneva (Swiztwerland).
- He is champion of São Paulo in the amateur class (heavyweight).
- He is Brazil’s champion of Full Contact (professional cruiserweight).
- He trains the Capoeira Master Geraldo São Paulo (Brazil).
- He completes his studies of Capoeira in Santos’ Physical Education University.
- He is champion of the federation of Capoeira’s « Young Paulistanos championship », a tornament organized by Master Paulo Gomes and São Paulo’s sports department.
- He is trained to become a Master by Masters Bira and Lima, Santos (Brazil).
- He is champion in the teennage class.
- He begins to practise Capoeira at the Volkswagen clu with Master Celso de Moura.