Computer and freedoms
All data reported to capoeira–auvergne.com, are exclusively dedicated to capoeira-auvergne.
According to the law n ° 78-17 of 6 January 1978, anyone has a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning him or by sending an email to capoeira.antiga @ gmail.com, or write to:
Association Capoeira Antiga Cultura Guerreira Auvergne
3, rue de Gaultier Biauzat
63000 Clermont Ferrand
The Terms and Conditions of Sale
– These terms and conditions apply to all sales.
– The act of placing an order, we, on behalf of the buyer, full and unconditional acceptance to our terms of sale.
– No particular condition can prevail against our terms and conditions.
Orders are binding only after written confirmation after confirmation of payment and remote order acceptance by our organization. The contents of the order shall be as specified in the acceptance of order.
Order Cancellation: any total or partial cancellation of orders confirmed in writing with acknowledgment from the purchaser can not be accepted unless we agree otherwise.
Delivery – Terms
Delivery is made by delivering the product to the buyer, by the carrier or postal service.
Shipping – Shipping
– Delivery times are indicative only and may not cause, on the part of the buyer, or to the revocation of the order or a request for damages in case of delay due to any event.
– In any event, delivery on time can only occur if the purchaser is current on its obligations to us, whatever the cause of his eventual failure.
Delivery – Risks
In all cases, the product travels at the risk of the purchaser to whom it belongs, in the event of damaged or missing, making any necessary finding and confirming any reservations or extrajudicial document by registered mail with return receipt with the carrier within two days of receipt of goods.
– Without prejudice to be taken vis-à-vis the carrier, any complaints, regarding the defects or non-compliance of the product delivered to the ordered product or packing slip must be made in writing within 7 days from the date of receipt of the goods by the buyer.
– It is up to the buyer to supply proof of the reality of any defects or anomalies.
– The buyer must leave us every opportunity to make a finding of any defects to allow us to remedy.
– The buyer will prohibit any technical work on the equipment may be involved, this clause applies especially to any third party, even if he wrongly instructed by the buyer.
Back – Details
– All returns must include a photocopy of the invoice and a covering letter back.
–The costs and risks of return remain the responsibility of the buyer.
–We advise you to ensure your shipments to the value of your bill.
The products in our store presents no possibility of collateral.
– The products are supplied at the prices prevailing at the time of placing the order.
– Prices are net, including packaging.
All duties, taxes, and other miscellaneous liabilities under French regulations rights are the responsibility of the buyer.
– Prices shown on the site are subject to change without notice from us – The price of shipping is subject to change without notice from us
– Each delivery will match an invoice.
– The issue date of the invoice is the due date of payment by the buyer.
Our invoices are payable by the purchaser as specified in the invoices themselves.
No orders will be shipped without the buyer has paid the amount due, as indicated on the invoice, amount payable by the means indicated on the invoice.